- Clips from Plaintiffs’ Riveting Closing Arguments in Vergara v. California
- LAUSD Superintendent Dr. John Deasy Speaks About Vergara v. California and Students’ Rights
- Plaintiffs’ Closing Argument Rebuttal
- Theodore J. Boutrous Presents Plaintiffs Closing Arguments
- Marcellus A. McRae Delivers Plaintiffs’ Closing Arguments
- Highlights from Plaintiffs’ Testimony in the Vergara v. California Education Equality Trial
Watch the first day of trial unfold through the eyes of the Vergara v. California plaintiffs.
Rep. Kristin Olsen: “I’m cheering on this case”
"If these nine courageous kids are victorious and these outdated, unfair laws are overturned, we will have a golden opportunity to reset the conversation in California about our schools and how to achieve top-ranking status once again."
Gloria Romero Debates the Case
Former State Senate Majority Leader Gloria Romero debates Vergara v. California with a representative from the California Teachers Association on PBS' SoCal Insider.
Ineffective Teachers’ Devastating Ripple EffectJanuary 20, 2014 10:56 PM
At Students Matter, we believe every student deserves a great teacher in every class, every year. To us, it’s simple: appreciate and reward the great teachers and hold accountable those who consistently fail our students.
Under the current system, however, too many students get trapped in classrooms with ineffective teachers, and the effect across the state is devastating. The Vergara v. California lawsuit is an opportunity to make a genuine commitment to a better future: an effective teacher in every classroom.