- Daily Journal, California Lawyer Recognize Vergara Verdict, Attorneys
- PIE-Network’s 2014 Gamechanger of the Year
- New poll indicates California voters agree with historic decision in Vergara
- Clips from Plaintiffs’ Riveting Closing Arguments in Vergara v. California
- LAUSD Superintendent Dr. John Deasy Speaks About Vergara v. California and Students’ Rights
- Plaintiffs’ Closing Argument Rebuttal
The New York Times Editorial
The Vergara v. California βruling opens a new chapter in the equal education struggle. It also underscores a shameful problem that has cast a long shadow over the lives of children, not just in California but in the rest of the country as well.β
Vergara Plaintiffs Deliver Riveting Closing Arguments
Watch Plaintiffs' riveting closing arguments on the final day of the Vergara v. California trial.
Oakland Alliance of Black Educators Endorses Vergara
"We believe the spirit of dedication and making children the priority, as exhibited by educators like Marcus Foster, are necessary ingredients to effectively steward our most precious resource β children."
Ineffective Teachers’ Devastating Ripple EffectJanuary 20, 2014 10:56 PM
At Students Matter, we believe every student deserves a great teacher in every class, every year. To us, it’s simple: appreciate and reward the great teachers and hold accountable those who consistently fail our students.
Under the current system, however, too many students get trapped in classrooms with ineffective teachers, and the effect across the state is devastating. The Vergara v. California lawsuit is an opportunity to make a genuine commitment to a better future: an effective teacher in every classroom.