- Clips from Plaintiffs’ Riveting Closing Arguments in Vergara v. California
- LAUSD Superintendent Dr. John Deasy Speaks About Vergara v. California and Students’ Rights
- Plaintiffs’ Closing Argument Rebuttal
- Theodore J. Boutrous Presents Plaintiffs Closing Arguments
- Marcellus A. McRae Delivers Plaintiffs’ Closing Arguments
- Highlights from Plaintiffs’ Testimony in the Vergara v. California Education Equality Trial
Watch the first day of trial unfold through the eyes of the Vergara v. California plaintiffs.
Rep. Kristin Olsen: “I’m cheering on this case”
"If these nine courageous kids are victorious and these outdated, unfair laws are overturned, we will have a golden opportunity to reset the conversation in California about our schools and how to achieve top-ranking status once again."
Gloria Romero Debates the Case
Former State Senate Majority Leader Gloria Romero debates Vergara v. California with a representative from the California Teachers Association on PBS' SoCal Insider.
Meet the PlaintiffsJanuary 23, 2014 07:51 AM
Almost two years ago, nine public school students filed a groundbreaking lawsuit because they believe every child everywhere deserves great teachers.
Kate, Brandon, Julia, Daniella, Elizabeth, Beatriz, Herschel, Clara Grace and Raylene come from different cities and towns across the state and have different dreams and aspirations. Yet they all have at least one thing in common: they all want a good education and an equal chance to learn, to grow and to succeed.
Meet the Vergara v. California Plaintiffs: