- Highlights from Plaintiffs’ Testimony in the Vergara v. California Education Equality Trial
- Highlights from Principal, Teacher and Superintendent Testimony in Vergara v. California
- Opportunity Denied
- When Making Lemonade Isn’t An Option
- WATCH: Press Conference on Day 1 of Trial
- The True Cost of Dismissal
Watch the first day of trial unfold through the eyes of the Vergara v. California plaintiffs.
Jonathan Raymond Testifies About “Last-In, First-Out” Layoffs
The former Superintendent of Sacramento City Unified gives emotional testimony about the impact of LIFO on his own son's education.
California Kids Go to Court to Demand a Good Education
Read Plaintiffs' attorney Theodore J. Boutrous' op-ed in the Wall Street Journal.
Meet the PlaintiffsJanuary 23, 2014 07:51 AM
Almost two years ago, nine public school students filed a groundbreaking lawsuit because they believe every child everywhere deserves great teachers.
Kate, Brandon, Julia, Daniella, Elizabeth, Beatriz, Herschel, Clara Grace and Raylene come from different cities and towns across the state and have different dreams and aspirations. Yet they all have at least one thing in common: they all want a good education and an equal chance to learn, to grow and to succeed.
Meet the Vergara v. California Plaintiffs: