- PIE-Network’s 2014 Gamechanger of the Year
- New poll indicates California voters agree with historic decision in Vergara
- Clips from Plaintiffs’ Riveting Closing Arguments in Vergara v. California
- LAUSD Superintendent Dr. John Deasy Speaks About Vergara v. California and Students’ Rights
- Plaintiffs’ Closing Argument Rebuttal
- Theodore J. Boutrous Presents Plaintiffs Closing Arguments
The New York Times Editorial
The Vergara v. California βruling opens a new chapter in the equal education struggle. It also underscores a shameful problem that has cast a long shadow over the lives of children, not just in California but in the rest of the country as well.β
Vergara Plaintiffs Deliver Riveting Closing Arguments
Watch Plaintiffs' riveting closing arguments on the final day of the Vergara v. California trial.
Oakland Alliance of Black Educators Endorses Vergara
"We believe the spirit of dedication and making children the priority, as exhibited by educators like Marcus Foster, are necessary ingredients to effectively steward our most precious resource β children."
Meet the PlaintiffsJanuary 23, 2014 07:51 AM
Almost two years ago, nine public school students filed a groundbreaking lawsuit because they believe every child everywhere deserves great teachers.
Kate, Brandon, Julia, Daniella, Elizabeth, Beatriz, Herschel, Clara Grace and Raylene come from different cities and towns across the state and have different dreams and aspirations. Yet they all have at least one thing in common: they all want a good education and an equal chance to learn, to grow and to succeed.
Meet the Vergara v. California Plaintiffs: